KRP2 POLICIES & PROCEDURES
Thank you for choosing Kidz ЯPeople 2 Spa & Lounge (KRP2) to host your party needs. To minimize as much confusion as possible, we ask that you please adhere to the following, but not limited to:
KRP2 Spa & Lounge is an entertainment/party venue. We will host your party needs by providing services such as but not limited to, spa like services 1, a dance floor with DJ as well as various party theme packages, such as Glow in the Dark, Red Carpet, Princess, Prince, Sip & Juice and Sport themes to list a few.
- Kid-Friendly Mini-Pedicure – Each guest will have their feet soaked in a warm foot bath with hypo allergic soap in a pedicure basin lined with a pedicure tub liner which keeps the basin sanitized and clean for each guest. The foot bath will be followed by hypo allergic lotion, and each guest will have the option of having their toe nails polished.
- Kid-Friendly Mini-Manicure – Each guest will have their hands massaged with hypo allergic lotion and then have the option of having their fingernails polished.
- Hair Styling – Guest will have the option of having the “Glam Squad” style their hair in an up-do bun style or a braid followed by hair accessories such as ribbons or barrettes. All hair tools will be sterilized in Barbicide.
- Kids Make-Up by Glam Squad – Guests will have the option of having the Glam Squad apply hypoallergenic make-up.
- Face Painting – Guests will have their faces painted with hypoallergenic non-toxic, safe for skin, FDA approved ingredients that are easy to remove.
- Kids Game Room – Each guest will enjoy playing games on a big screen TV
- Dancing with the DJ: Each guest will enjoy Dancing with the DJ in the “Backstage Dance Floor” area which will include disco ball and lots of dancing to the latest hits. The birthday girl/boy will even have the option to be featured as the “DJ” for the moment.
We do NOT file, clip or trim nails or skin. ALL services provided are for ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. We are NOT licensed cosmetologists.
- All manicure, pedicure, make-up, face painting and hair styling is for ENTERTAINMENT ONLY
- Please remove ALL polish prior to your event
- Please bring your own slippers. Spa slippers (flip-flops) are available for purchase at additional cost
- KRP2 accepts cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. NO PERSONAL CHECKS.
Hours of Operation / Scheduled Events
KRP2 Spa & Lounge hours of operation are by APPOINTMENT ONLY
- KRP2 Spa & Lounge is ONLY accessible for scheduled and confirmed parties. We ask that you honor your scheduled and confirmed party time and vacate the facility as scheduled.
- Please remain courteous and aware of other events that may be scheduled following your event and plan to arrive on time and conclude on schedule.
- Please be advised that your booked party time is confirmed, and you are contracted to your schedule time slot. IF YOU ARRIVE LATE, we CANNOT extend the end time of your event outside of what was previously confirmed/scheduled.
Note: Subject to availability, additional time may be granted at $50 per half hour.
- You may arrive 15 minutes early and staff will be onsite to assist with setup.
- Scheduled/confirmed headcount may be changed up to 3 days before the party. While we realize that confirmation of attendees may be challenging, and we will do our BEST to accommodate your needs, it is important to realize that we MUST have a final headcount so that we can package and prepare for a successful event.
Note: There will be an additional charge for guests (children and adults) who are NOT part of the confirmed headcount.
- It is MANDATORY that at least ONE PARENT AND/OR GUARDIAN of the birthday honoree remain on the premises throughout the celebration.
Note: Party attendees may be dropped off but please be aware that custody of attendees being dropped off are the ownest of the Birthday party honoree parent and/or guardian and NOT KRP2 Spa & Lounge.
- There will be an additional charge of $35 if you need early access to the premises outside of your scheduled time; subject to availability.
- If, for any reason your party date needs to be changed, we will make every effort to reschedule you for a new date.
- Dates are reserved on a first come, first served basis. We MUST receive your 50% deposit to secure your date. Deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE and cannot be transferred in the event of cancellation or no-show.
- Balances MUST be paid in full no later than one (1) week before your scheduled event.
- In the event of inclement weather, KRP2 reserves the right to cancel your scheduled party. Should this happen, parents and/or guardian will have the option to reschedule, subject to availability, or receive are fund.
Food and Beverages
KRP2 Spa & Lounge will provide sparkling beverages, water and snacks. Please see the menu for food packages offered. Additionally, please note the following:
- Please notify KRP2 of all food items you will be bringing and/or ordering on the day of your scheduled event.
Note: NO alcoholic beverage of ANY KIND or illegal substances are allowed.
Please note the following:
- Advance notice is required for decorations and/or props that will be used on the day of your scheduled event. This is necessary to allow planning as well as any other arrangements that may be needed. time to decorate for your
Note: Decorations and/or props that require glue or nails WILL NOT BE PERMITTED.
- KRP2 Spa & Lounge DOES NOT OFFER PROFESSIONAL SALON AND/OR SPA SERVICES. WE DO NOT FILE, BUFF (finger or toe nails), CUT OR TRIM NAILS OR CUTICLES. We ONLY provide spa “like” services by way of entertainment.
- KRP2 Spa & Lounge employees and/or associates are NOT responsible for allergic reactions and/or medical reactions claimed to be caused by food items, make-up, nail polishes, hair accessories, dancing or any other activity that takes place before, during or after your party. As it relates to liability or financial remuneration due to any possible medical reaction or accident, the responsibility lies solely on the client/party host and/or parent. Additionally, KRP2 Spa & Lounge assumes no responsibility or liability for any accidents or damages that occur during a party such as staining of skin, hair, or clothing or surroundings due to the use of any products such as eye shadow, hairsprays, colored hairsprays, glitter tattoos, crafting supplies, etc.
- KRP2 Spa & Lounge will not be responsible for lost, damaged or misplaced personal property. We ask that you please take note and care of all belongings.
- KRP2 Spa & Lounge reserve the right to use photography taken at your party in any promotional media, whether known or hereafter existing, which will be controlled and owned by KRP2 Spa & Lounge. Your participation in a KRP2 Spa &Lounge event constitutes your agreement that you and/or party attendees will make no monetary or other claim against KRP2 Spa & Lounge for the use of photographs of your child and/or attendees.
- Parents are welcome to join the children in the festivities, but we do also encourage and welcome you to sit back and relax in the Parents Lounge.
We sincerely thank you for allowing us to host your party and look forward to creating more enjoyable memories for you and your family. If you have any questions and/or concerns, please feel free to contact us at 908-320-7001.
Kidz ЯPeople 2 Spa & Lounge